Stainville Episode 3 Stainville Episode 3

As the third in what i would consider an ongoing series, i didn't really expect anything different in terms of jokes or set-ups, but i was surprised, i actually laughed out loud at some crude things like the ballsack on the plane or the locker full of tampons.

But, during most parts i found myself cringing at some of the faces, backgrounds, colourings and sounds, a lot of it seemed unfinished or lackluster but i could tell the heart was there.

Perhaps it would benefit Stainville and yourself to stop and look at the finished product before submitting it and really scrutinizing it for betterment, either way i enjoy these toons and you shouldn't stop making them, just make them better each episode!

Alpha-Nuva responds:

Thanks for the honesty, Footshack.

Madness Asseveration Madness Asseveration

Mediocre collab, only some parts were truly worth watching and even then, i can't remember them that well...

There WAS one part though, it was all custom graphics and the character had a battle axe and a magnum-esque pistol.

That was decent, i'll give you 3 Stars for sheer effort on including so many parts.

Next time, try for a bit more originality.

Viridian responds:

Ok, thank ya for ze comment.

CoD: Second Chance CoD: Second Chance

The best, David Grohl would love this.

Littleluckylink responds:

#1 pwn

American Pokemon American Pokemon

Great job, had me laughing throughout.

But, looks like someone didn't follow Stampers button sounds advice.

CLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCKCLUCK

Oakville Madness Oakville Madness

Excellent

A decent break from the run and gun type affair we're all used to from Madness.

Loved the real faces, made me lol

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

God GFSX...

Your grammar is terrible.

Goof movie btw, it has, inspired me.

Randy Marsh Tribute Randy Marsh Tribute

oh my god

I was watching this thinking, wow he's just ripped a clip from the episode.

but then i realised it's ALL FUCKING ORIGINAL ARTWORK, well copied anyway.

Fucking great job man, can't fault this at all...

MadSeth X-Mas Special 2 MadSeth X-Mas Special 2

Lol well done

Good animation in parts and a good little story there.

keep it up.

Oh and thanks for the credit!

Rapheus responds:

Of course, man! Without your sound sheet, MadSeth would be a silent series.

Madness Capitation II Madness Capitation II

Well Done Smotez

There were quite a few Fallout 3 weapons in thar but hey, it's my "it" game at the moment so yeah, kudo's for that, keep up the great work budday.

smotez responds:

Yeah, too bad the score is fucking worthless while i see BULLSHIT in the fucking top 10 with wrongly placed sprites and CAWLLAAAABBBZ that are unoriginal BORING as fuck and yet do well because of the mindless sheep that are the majority of people on newgrounds thinking its good because they don't understand "Original" or anything of the like. Sure this isn't the best, but fuck me this is ridiculous, Thanks again newgrounds children of ages 3 to 5!

Incident:001A Incident:001A

FINALLY

It is a proud day for mc.net.

xx love you.